"what would you do if you won the lottery?"
par Martin van Maele.
Have you noticed the Mosquitos are already out! Here is a homemade trap to help keep you and the kiddos from being a blood donor!!!
HOMEMADE MOSQUITO TRAP:
1 cup of water
1/4 cup of brown sugar
1 gram of yeast
1 2-liter bottle
1. Cut the plastic bottle in half.
2. Mix brown sugar with hot water. Let cool. When cold, pour in the bottom half of the bottle.
3. Add the yeast. No need to mix. It creates carbon dioxide, which attracts mosquitoes.
4. Place the funnel part, upside down, into the other half of the bottle, taping them together if desired.
5. Wrap the bottle with something black, leaving the top uncovered, and place it outside in an area away from your normal gathering area. (Mosquitoes are also drawn to the color black.)
REBLOGGING BECAUSE IMPORTANT
Green Mango Vanilla Smoothie, bitch. Stop buying that bottled shit. You got hands. Probably some feet and a blender, too. Here’s what yo ass will need:
2 cups organic baby spinach (Don’t start; you won’t even taste it.)
8oz. unsweetened, no water added mango juice. You’ll feel like a got damn island princess pouring that junk in the blender.
1/4 cup whole milk plain Greek yogurt, ‘cause that fat free shit is for assholes.
1 cup frozen unsweetened mango. Back on your island princess grind.
1 tablespoon golden flax seed meal because reasons.
2 scoops Tera’s Whey brand Bourbon Vanilla whey protein powder. It’s the only organic brand without crap in it and it doesn’t taste like butt. Look it up, ho!
1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract. Blazin’.
Blend that shit. Drink that shit. Maybe go to the gym, but not if you’ll be late for work. Spend all day feeling superior to basic motherfuckers.
- fake deep tumblr post: drink 8 gallons of water....eat mangoes so ur snatch smells good....eliminate 1 toxic friend a day...and your life will be fixed =)
FRANK, MAN, YOU’RE ALIVE
I SAW THIS HANDBAG MAN
IT LOOKED JUST LIKE YOU.
OH FRANK I’M SO RELIEVED.
me when someone is lying straight to my face
The student is put outside of society, on a campus. Furthermore, he is excluded while being transmitted a knowledge which is traditional in nature, obsolete, ‘academic’ and not directly tied to the needs and problems of today […] Young people from 18 to 25 are thus, as it were, neutralized by and for society, rendered safe, ineffective, socially and politically castrated. There is the first function of the university: to put students out of circulation.
Foucault, “Rituals of Exclusion” (1971 interview)
yes relax i cook for u
wall of succulents
My boyfriend just bought me a lil baby succulent :3